Responsible for data collection on this website and data protection officer
2Raaeli2t/cyklaaambpß/ 24/cy4PtY,v# 0ql4aa526b9/cy9AY lHß/e2raatbeln/cy
Fon +49 (0)2366-937871
Fax +49 (0)2366-937872
Email: aas2le/cryvTiudmcael FeäHtN+tv vn2sß/ob2fnataa-/cybaao/cy0Ä.PäY@c6oEyemd_k
How do we collect your data when you contact us?
If you write us an email or a message via our contact form or call us, we will only use the data you send us for the purpose of the communication. Your email address, your telephone number, your name or your other personal data will be used for the communication. Data will not be stored separately in case of an inquiry and will not be used further.
We do not store any of your personal data without purchasing a product.
If you make a purchase with us, we collect the following information:
- Salutation, first name, surname
- Date of birth
- A valid email address
- Telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
- Bank details, if applicable
Die Erhebung dieser Daten erfolgt,
- um Sie als Kunden identifizieren zu können
- um Sie ggf. angemessen beraten zu können
- zur Korrespondenz mit Ihnen
- zur Abrechnung / Rechnungsstellung
The data processing takes place on your request
and is required pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of the membership / purchase and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the contract for the order / purchase.
This personal data collected by us will be stored until the end of the legal storage obligation and then deleted.
Disclosure of data to third parties
A transmission of your personal data to third parties does not take place. An exception would be the civil law assertion of claims against you, because the passing on of personal data to third parties is not permitted. Data to courts and attorneys may be required by law.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on its details.
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to "aas2le/cryvTiudmcael FeäHtN+tv vn2sß/ob2fnataa-/cybaao/cy0Ä.PäY@c6oEyemmd_k".
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Data processing by the provider
Our provider is obliged by law to store e.g. your IP address for the period specified by law. After the expiration of this time, the provider is obliged to delete this data again.
We have no influence on the provider, we do not get any insight from him.
If cookies are stored locally when you visit our website, this may be due to your individual browser settings.
We do not operate any so-called statistics tools.